fredag, desember 25, 2009

Moving on

All right boys. Christmas is over, done, finito! Job well done and great work everybody. Now it's time to start the cleaning up and thinking about the next holiday. Hanukkah has, as you all know, been taken care of by the office in Tel Aviv, so there is nothing for us to worry about there. Tim, go get me a coffee. The usual.

First things first. Andreas, that thing you did in Western Europe, "white Christmas", awesome. But see to it that you get some of the guys downstairs to clean it up. Maybe get the temperature up a notch and put in some rain. Is Clause in yet? Oh? Only finished the Nordic countries and Eastern Asia? Who the hell put that idiot on the job? I always tell him to get it all done before midnight, but NO, he always goes on only finishing just before daybreak in Hawaii. Also, there is Only-God-Knows-How-Many ridiculously decorated trees out there. I wanted the usual bonfire, but the boss said otherwise. He's always nagging about recycling, so the trees will be material for the first quarterly rapport this year. Get the paper-mills going.

Someone needs to look into that business of knocking over the pope. Now don't blame yourself over that one Paul. You had no way of telling what was to come, and it could have happened on anyone's watch. Holy old dude is pretty unstable anyway. Just make sure "Pope-bowling" doesn't go all trendy or anything. Tim, what the hell is this? I asked for the usual, and you get me an espresso? Go fetch me what I asked for!

Moving a bit forward: Who volunteers for making sure getting back from holidays will become an absolute nightmare this year? Isabel, you're up for your first big shot? Just remember, after Andreas' success with messing up traffic before Christmas, you gotta think big. Snow, sand, floods, aliens... Hell, I don't care, just be creative.

On to New Year's Eve: Please don't make too much of a mess of it. I know some people loosing limbs and eyes from mishandling fireworks is part of the tradition, but keep it down. On the other hand, make sure there is enough alcohol for everybody. I don't want to see a single sober person on Time Square this year.

Wait a minute, Clause is calling. Yes, hallo Clause? One of the raindeers has a broken leg, you say? We'll send Alex and Pete over with a replacement. They will be there in ten. Bye.

Okay you guys, you heard me. Johnny will get you rifles. You need to let the poor animal out of it's misery. Oh, and we'll ask Arthur if he can make his famous raindeer steak for us again. Where the hell is my latte?

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume precise post. Specially the designation attracted me to review the whole story.

Arthur Bull Cowie sa...

Dear anonomous.
I am sorry to say so, but I am not able to grasp what you are trying to say with this comment. If possible, please answer with a more simple language. English is, after all, not my first language.

Anonym sa...

Nice post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Anonym sa...

Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.